The wireline market includes the electric line (E-line) segments of Open Hole logging and Cased Hole logging and completions plus Slickline operations.
It is estimated that the global wireline market has fallen from its record $15 billion in 2014, to $11 billion in 2015. The global wireline market continues to be influenced by the increased use of horizontal drilling and the increasing length of laterals positively impacting the intensity of Cased Hole services.
The Wireline Market report covers the following topics:
- Market drivers
- Global oil and gas demand and supply
- Oil and gas prices
- Drilling activity by region
- Wireline market size ($) and growth
- By type Open Hole and Cased Hole 2005-present
- US Market by region 2012-present
- Competitive environment
- U.S. regional descriptions
- Wireline supply chain including units, wireline and perforating supplies
- Profile of leading wireline firms
- Revenues by company, 2005-present
The Wireline report is available as immediate digital download upon purchase.