The wireline market includes the electric line (E-line) segments of both open hole and cased hole logging and completions, as well as slickline operations. In conjunction with the slowdown in drilling activity the global wireline market fell from $15.2 billion in 2014 to $7.3 billion in 2016. However, in 2017 the global wireline market grew 20% driven by both an increase in the number of new horizontal wells drilled and by greater lateral length positively impacting the per-well use of cased hole services. Growth in the wireline services market is projected to accelerate over the near term in response to continued gains in US horizontal drilling activity and lateral length.
The Wireline Market report covers the following topics:
- Market drivers
- Global oil and gas demand and supply
- Oil and gas prices
- Drilling activity by region
- Wireline market size ($) and growth
- By type Open Hole and Cased Hole 2005-present
- US Market by region 2012-present
- Competitive environment
- U.S. regional descriptions
- Wireline supply chain including units, wireline and perforating supplies
- Profile of leading wireline firms
- Revenues by company, 2005-present
The Wireline report is available as immediate digital download upon purchase.