Available for immediate digital download upon purchase.
The 90-page Drill Bit Market includes roller cone, PDC and coring bits, along with other hole opening devices that sit above the drill bit in the bottom hole assembly.
Clients subscribing to the Drill Bit Market report will receive complete and revised drill bit market reports each quarter for one year. In these years of massive change in the industry, Spears is committed to keeping clients up to date on commercial, technical and activity trends within the sector.
Drill bits used in the petroleum industry include roller cone, polycrystalline diamond compact (PDC) and coring bits, along with other hole opening devices that sit above the drill bit in the bottom hole assembly. While the global market for drill bits fell from over $5 billion in 2014 to $2 billion in 2016 in association with the drop in E&P activity, the worldwide bit market grew 24% in 2017 due to increased drilling activity in North America and use of longer laterals in horizontal wells.
The Drill Bit Market report covers the following topics:
- Market drivers
- Global oil and gas demand and supply
- Oil and gas prices
- Drilling activity by region
- Drill bit market size ($) and growth
- By type of bit (roller cone vs. PDC) 2006-2016
- US Market by Region 2014-2018
- Competitive environment
- Trends in operators’ drilling practices
- Regulatory and technological change
- Profile of leading drill bit firms
- Revenues by company, 2006-2016